Popular Posts

Thursday 25 April 2013

My chatterbox granny

My Chatterbox Granny


My chatterbox Granny never stops talking, she goes on and on and on. Sometimes I wonder is she never going to stop. 

One day Granny invited her friends, and guess what she never stopped talking.

 Then it was my sleepover, five friends were there Amy, Bella, lilly, Alex and me Amber.
   Granny came into give us cookies, but then granny started to talk for a long, long time. I pushed Granny out my bedroom door and I said "You have been talking for ages, and my friends are going home now !" Then I ended up speaking for ten hours. I guess Granny isn't the only one who is a chatterbox.

THE END      
Author: Snowdrop
Date: 24 April 2013


 You can contact my Mummy through Google+ below! Contact Sharon J. Bainbridge Google+ https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681

No comments:

Post a Comment